Musinc are looking for young people aged 18 – 25 for an exciting mentoring programme based in Teesside. MIMI is an opportunity for people aged 18-25 who are interested in pursuing a career in music related profession. We are looking to support people considering careers ‘off-stage’ such as promotion, publishing, venue and stage management, technical, marketing, legal.
Mentees will be matched with a mentor who is a local industry professional (Tees Valley) and who matches the skills and interests of the mentee. Mentoring activities will be designed around each individual mentees needs through planning and discussion with your mentor. The mentoring programme is open to emerging music professionals with varying degrees of experience in their area of interest.
Programmes take place over twelve weeks between October 2020 and March 2021.
Mentees will spend 2 hours per week undertaking a programme of activities including;
- Developing an action plan with your mentor
- shadowing experienced professionals and/or your mentor in delivery of activity
- carrying our tasks supported by your mentor
- being observed by your mentor and receiving constructive feedback
- regular reflection and planning discussions with your mentor
- professional development and training opportunities
To apply click here and return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions please contact us on 01642 728379 or email email@example.com