Musinc are looking for emerging music leaders for an exciting mentoring programme based in Teesside. MIMI is an opportunity for emerging music leaders to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding of musically inclusive practice with children and young people in challenging circumstances.
Mentees will be matched with a mentor from Musinc’s pool of excellent and experienced practitioners. Mentoring activities will be designed around each individual mentees needs through planning and discussion with your mentor. The mentoring programme is open to emerging music leaders with varying degrees of experience; mentees may have existing activities which they lead or may seek opportunities to see music leadership in action and take on some supported leadership tasks.
Programmes take place over twelve weeks
Mentees will spend 2 hours per week undertaking a programme of activities including;
- Developing an action plan with your mentor
- shadowing experienced music leaders
- delivering supported leadership tasks
- being observed by your mentor and receiving constructive feedback
- regular reflection and planning discussions with your mentor
- professional development and training opportunities
To apply click here and return the completed form to email@example.com
Should you have any questions please contact us on 01642 728379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org