In response to the numerous lockdowns and setbacks to face-to-face delivery of our activities for young people in the region, we have launched a brand new programme of activities that can be accessed from home. This includes online ‘homeschooling’ lessons and music making sessions as well as learning packs with instruments, which will be posted out to those who sign up to the programme.
Sessions will start from Monday 1st February 2021.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
More information about each project can be found here.
- Live music lessons: KS1 on Mondays at 2pm-2.30pm, KS2 on Wednesdays at 2.30pm-3pm
- VIP Studio sessions: Mondays 5pm-6.30pm
- Free instruments, learning packs with online sessions: Beginners Ukelele on Thursdays 3.15pm-3.45pm, Intermediate Ukelele on Thursdays 4pm-4.30pm, Cajon drumming on Thursdays 5pm-5.30pm
- Singing sessions: Younger group (ages 8-13): Tuesdays 5.30pm – 6pm, Older group (ages 14-18): Tuesdays 6pm – 6.30pm
- Rap/MC sessions: Wednesday 5pm-5.45pm
- Songwriting sessions: Tuesday 4.30pm-5.15pm
- Open mic sessions: Fortnightly on Fridays, 6pm-7.30pm
- ABRSM Grade 5 Music Theory: 12 week course, Wednesdays 24th Feb to 12th May, 6pm-7.30pm