21 performances for 21st June! Musinc is taking part in Make Music Day on 21st June 2021. We’re showcasing the talent of musicians in the Tees Valley with a broadcast schedule of recorded performances.
What is Make Music Day?
Make Music Day is both an international annual day of music making and an ongoing campaign.
The day of music making is a free celebration of music that takes place in 125 countries on the 21 June every year. Learn more.
Here’s our line up and schedule:
- 9am: An introduction to Make Music Day by young people of Tuned In! Redcar
- 9.30am: Beverley School Steel Pan group
- 10am: 25K Youth & Community Centre’s 25k Join Us group
- 11am: Corpus Christi Primary School Middlesbrough
- 11.30am: Cody Brown
- 12pm: Middlesbrough Open Orchestra
- 12.30pm: Drumming by Ayresome and Abingdon Primary Schools at Albert Park’s Bandstand in Middlesbrough
- 1pm: Surprise live performance!
- 1.30pm: Rayven Skye Masters
- 2pm: One Voice Choir, Middlesbrough from Grangetown United Community Hub
- 2.30pm: Ria Robinson
- 3pm: Switch It, Hartlepool
- 3.30pm: Earthbeat Centre, Saltburn
- 4pm: Natalia Atkinson
- 4.30pm: Q&A with Jamie Grey and Joe Ramsay (and a performance)
- 5pm: Myplace Centre, Middlesbrough
- 5.30pm: Sophia Harris
- 6pm: Tuned In! to Redcar and Cleveland
- 6.30pm: Nick Cross
- 7pm: Musinc Monday group at Middlesbrough Town Hall
- 7.30pm: Lucy Walker & Ria Robinson
- 8pm: Bandjam at Middlesbrough Town Hall
- 8.30pm: Bobby Latheron
- 9pm: Grace Mansfield and the Mitchell Brothers
- 9.30pm: Musinc Team – Listen to the Music by The Doobie Brothers
You can also check out our listings on the Make Music Day website here.
Where can I watch the event?
Performance videos will appear throughout the day from 9am on our Facebook page @musinctees and YouTube channel (bit.ly/MusincYouTube). Follow us to get the latest updates!
Got a question?
Get in touch on our contact page
See our YouTube playlist below!
Images above: young people rehearsing for Make Music Day 2021 at Middlesbrough Town Hall